As the world starts to unlock from the Covid 19 crisis, how do you balance the need to protect life with the need to earn a living? Sophy Norris and Hannah Kerslake from Flagship PR outline how their clients are getting the balance right.
Key Podcast Takeaways
- Professional communications consultants can help companies ensure the right messages are being put out, to the right people at the right time
- It’s important still to show compassion and authenticity and not come over too pushy
- #BeKind is a good maxim to aim for captures the current zeitgeist
- Journalists need help sourcing stories. If you package stories well, you’ll get a lot more coverage
- The travel industry will recover, but it will take time. Air travel is the most damaged and may take up to a decade to recover
- Do research, refine your story pitching skills and pick up the phone
If you’d like to appear on Marketing Trek, please get in touch. We’re always looking for guests with original, challenging and inspiring viewpoints.