In the episode:
- Understand different types of data (first, third, zeroth, proxy etc) and where risks lie
- Find out why governments struggle to legislate data
- Hear how businesses should balance legal and ethical standards of data use always remembering that trust matters most
- Discover how businesses choose which compliance framework to adopt when communicating globally
- Learn how Dynata's massive first party data panel means they can support targeting without using IP address tracking
About The Guest
Steven is an award-winning researcher currently leading Dynata’s Global Research & Data Science Centre of Excellence, solving complex challenges for clients by leveraging statistics, AI/ML and other advanced research techniques. Steven serves on the board of trustees of the Advertising Research Foundation (ARF), where he also chairs the analytics committee, and is a member of the Market Research Council.