In this episode, you will learn to:
- Implement a full stack ABM approach to boost your marketing resilience during challenging economic times.
- Adjust your marketing budget wisely to navigate uncertainty and downsizing.
- Enhance efficiency by replacing traditional demand generation with account-based marketing.
- Strengthen the collaboration between your sales and marketing teams for improved results.
- Take the lead in driving innovative growth initiatives as a marketing leader.
The key moments in this episode are:
- 00:04:53 - Challenges in the Market,
- 00:08:45 - Full Stack ABM,
- 00:12:27 - Implementing ABM effectively,
- 00:19:38 - ABM for survival,
- 00:21:25 - Marketing's role in business,
- 00:22:42 - Sales and marketing alignment,
- 00:25:34 - The Unifying Message of the Show,
- 00:26:06 - The Impact of the Recession on B2B and Big Tech
About The Guest
Robert has over 30 years’ experience in B2B Marketing working in media, marketing and technology.
He has spent over 10 years at the cutting edge of ABM helping to develop strategy, messaging and delivery programmes for some of the world’s largest organisations and their agencies.
He consults across the ABM spectrum, is an experienced workshop facilitator, trainer, and a regular speaker at B2B Marketing events.
Robert has been running the ABM Essentials training course for B2B Marketing for the last 5 years training over 500 marketing professionals in the process. He is also the Growth leader in their Propolis community where he provides ABM advisory services to members.
Twitter: Robert Norum
Website: B2B Marketing
Ask Robert a question?
Record your question at marketingdifference.co.uk by clicking the red tab Send us a message, on the right of the screen.