In this episode, you will be hear how to:
- Uncover hidden opportunities in marketing during the pandemic and economic turmoil.
- Master innovative strategies for employee rewards and perks in challenging times.
- Decode the secret to aligning your business with customer needs and enhancing user experience.
- Discover the neglected marketing P's and their impact on a holistic customer approach.
- Navigate the complexities of scaling marketing teams amidst global expansion challenges.
- Focus on understanding the customer journey end-to-end and represent that internally to ensure effort is focused in the right direction.
- Have regular conversations with customers to gather insights and proof points for bottom-of-funnel content.
- Align your company's purpose and values with the needs of your clients to reflect their employee value proposition.
- Look for ways to help employees make their pay packets go further, especially during times of economic downturn.
- Stay true to marketing principles, even in tough times, to maintain a strong brand and customer relationships.
About Sally Winter
Sally is an award-winning content producer and SaaS marketer who specialises in the workplace technology sector. She’s led marketing functions in start-ups, scale-ups and multinational enterprises and is currently Marketing Director for Benefex, the tech company that uses employee benefits, recognition and wellbeing platforms to power exceptional employee experiences for global companies.
As a workplace technology company, Benefex is working to power exceptional employee experiences every day. But when the economy is shrinking, how do you keep up with providing employees with the benefits they need? With the cost of living crisis affecting households, Benefex is looking closer at their customers and providing solutions to tough times.
Links and Resources
LinkedIn: Sally Winter I Dom Hawes